We provide integrated IoT-based sensing, monitoring, and control solutions. We focus on the healthcare, industrial, power, and agricultural sectors for providing IoT-based sensing and monitoring of various field-related parameters by individually addressing the challenges specific to both of these domains. Our company aims to provide economical, sustainable, and inclusive solutions for these domains.
A connected world, allowing you to sense, monitor, and take decisions from the comfort your chair, that too, at a cost, which is easy enough to forget in the long run, especially considering the massive benefits and returns for your businesses and operations.
We offer a range of IoT-based solutions for various domains, with the understanding that clients might need to customize our solutions as per their requirements.
Our team is actively working towards innovating new and efficient solutions to your requirements
- N. Pathak, S. Misra, A. Mukherjee and N. Kumar, "HeDI: Healthcare Device Interoperability for IoT-Based e-Health Platforms," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2021.3052066.
- N. Pathak, A. Mukherjee and S. Misra, "Reconfigure and Reuse: Interoperable Wearables for Healthcare IoT," IEEE INFOCOM 2020 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications, Toronto, ON, Canada, 2020, pp. 20-29, doi: 10.1109/INFOCOM41043.2020.9155398.
- S. Misra, P. K. Deb, N. Pathak and A. Mukherjee, "Blockchain-Enabled SDN for Securing Fog-Based Resource-Constrained IoT," IEEE INFOCOM 2020 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS), Toronto, ON, Canada, 2020, pp. 490-495, doi: 10.1109/INFOCOMWKSHPS50562.2020.9162706.
- S. Misra, S. P. Rachuri, P. K. Deb and A. Mukherjee, "Multi-Armed Bandit-based Decentralized Computation Offloading in Fog-Enabled IoT," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2020.3048365.
- P. K. Deb, S. Misra, T. Sarkar and A. Mukherjee, "Magnum: A Distributed Framework for Enabling Transfer Learning in B5G-Enabled Industrial-IoT," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, doi: 10.1109/TII.2020.3047206.
- P. K. Deb, S. Misra, A. Mukherjee, A. Bandhopadhyay “Containing the Spread of COVID19 with IoT: A Visual Tracing Approach", Computational Modelling and Data Analysis in COVID19 Research, CRC Press (in press), 2020.
We are a Department of Industrial Policy and Planning (DIPP) registered start-up, which is incubated at the Science and Technology Entrepreneurs' Park (STEP) at IIT Kharagpur, W. Bengal, India. Our start-up is also recognized by Govt. of India's Startup India initiative. We are also registered with MSME (Govt. of India). We have recently signed an MoU with Nokia Technologies Oy, Finaland at an innovation partner.
Nidhi PathakSystem Developer
Pallav Kumar DevSystem Developer
Saswati PalSystem Developer
Sensordrops Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Follow us on our social media accounts and stay updated with our latest technology and solutions. Contact us for more details.
1A/2, Science and Technology Entrepreneurs' Park (STEP)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal